Terms & Conditions
Gbulkmail (the "Services"), a product of Gsolutions, is a web based software application that offers businesses and web site operators a software application for HTML design, email list management and statistical analysis tools. Gbulkmail cannot be used for does not allow unsolicited commercial emails (UCE). For more detail on UCE please see our Anti-Spam Policy. By ticking the check box at the end of the trial form stating ‘Accept terms and conditions' you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
The Gbulkmail service and support offering
- The Services are subject to monthly subscription fees or pre-paid (pay-as-you-go) fees. When the free trial period has been completed Gbulkmail reserves the right to suspend your account unless you sign-up for a monthly subscription or purchase pay-as-you go credits.
- Monthly subscriptions are billed monthly, in advance, according to the Fee Schedule selected by you at sign up. Monthly send credits expire at the end of each month, but extra send credits which can be purchased by client’s with subscriptions do not. The pricing for extra send credits can change at any time. In the event that monthly subscription fees are changes, your fee will remain at the level at which you signed up.
- Pay-as-you-go credits are purchased in advance at the set price for the amount you intend to purchase. These pay-as-you-go credits remain on your account until you have used them. In the event that you purchase pay-as-you-go credits your account will remain open as long as one (1) send credit remains on your account.
- Payment of your Gbulkmail can be made by Visa or Master Card credit cards using the WorldPay transaction system. If you take a monthly subscription, you are authorizing Gbulkmail to charge your credit card a set amount on a regular basis. The date upon which the charge will be levied is the monthly renewal date of your Subscription. Fees are payable in any of the currencies available in WorldPay. If Gbulkmail is for any reason unable to deduct the monthly payment from your credit card, you will be notified via email and your Gbulkmail account will be disabled until payment is received.
- Refund Policy - Given at least 5 working days notice in writing, Gbulkmail may at their discretion make a full or partial refund of unused Credits for the remaining period to the Gbulkmail Subscription.
Restrictions and Responsibilities
- Gbulkmail reserves all rights other than those expressly granted in this Agreement, and no licenses are granted except as expressly set forth herein.
- You will not contest the validity of Gbulkmail with regard to trademarks or other brand features or content during the term of this Agreement, or after the expiration of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge that Gbulkmail owns all rights, titles and interests in and to Gbulkmail including any and all proprietary rights.
- Gbulkmail may only be used in compliance with the US CAN-SPAM Act and the European Privacy Directive and all other applicable laws. You may not use third party mailing lists to distribute unsolicited email to any third party. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gbulkmail against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements, and expenses in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of any national or international laws resulting from your illegal use of Gbulkmail.
- Gbulkmail reserves the right to monitor the newsletters created by you and your use of Gbulkmail. Gbulkmail also reserves the right to remove any content or immediately suspend use of Gbulkmail, if it believes that use is in violation of any national or international laws.
- Gbulkmail will automatically append an "unsubscribe" link to all outgoing email which will allow visitors to remove themselves from your mailing list. Gbulkmail may immediately suspend your Gbulkmail account if you make any attempt to remove or disable this link.
- Gbulkmail will automatically append a "Powered by Gbulkmail™" footer and link to Gbulkmail to all outgoing email. Gbulkmail may immediately suspend your Gbulkmail account if you make any attempt to remove or disable this footer and link, unless you have come to a commercial agreement with Gbulkmail about the removal of the footer and link.
- Gbulkmail will not share information you may upload (such as email addresses, name, contact information, or images) to Gbulkmail. Your customer information will not be shared with any other parties, unless required under law. Gbulkmail will not use your customer information for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial e-mail. Gbulkmail may use this information and any technical information about your use of the Services to facilitate your use of Gbulkmail or in communications with you.
- Gbulkmail will not distribute your email address database for any purpose and keep your details private.
- Gbulkmail may immediately terminate this Agreement and suspend access to Gbulkmail without refund if you are in violation of any of terms outlined in this agreement. Gbulkmail is not liable for any commercial damage to you as a result of it’s decision to terminate or suspend your Gbulkmail account.
- Gbulkmail reserves the right to delete any account data within 30 days after the date of termination.
- THE GBULKMAIL APPLICATION AND ANY RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY, AND Gbulkmail EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING SUCH SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- Each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party from and against any losses, claims, liabilities, damages or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, directly arising from a material breach of this agreement by the other party.
Limitation of Liability
Each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party from and against any losses, claims, liabilities, damages or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, directly arising from a material breach of this agreement by the other party.
For more information about Registrant Education, please click here:http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational
For more information about Domain Name Registrant Rights, please click here:http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/benefits